Forum Index

Mickey Mantle Salad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Site Librarian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:50 pm    Post subject: Mickey Mantle Salad Reply with quote

Someone on another forum wanted a "Mickey Mantle Salad" is what I was able to find for them...will share with you, too.

Mickey Mantle Steakhouse has a “famous” salad they offer. Perhaps this is the one your reader is looking for. I found a list of ingredients, but not proportions … she will have to experiment. It does sound tasty.

Mickey’s Chopped Salad

mixed greens

goat cheese

hearts of palm

red onion

Italian vinaigrette.

There are other restaurants with his name and other salads. Someone sent you the potato salad recipe from the barbecue restaurant. So without more input, this is the best I can do. Hope it helps a little.

Nony Mouse

Dear Ms. Mouse,

I don’t think the proportions in this recipe would be an issue. I think a person who knows what a kitchen is, but has never been in one could do it. I think your best will be good enough. This sounds like a salad I would make and love.

Gin at

I get lots of recipes from her and send her some I make or find. She still lives not very far from where I grew up.
Have a mice day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Salads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: